Who We Are
We are Rexel's dedicated platform to Large Capital Projects, offering a full range of specialized services and solutions for electrical projects. Our priority: help customers optimize time, quality, and costs.
your success is our priority
Rexel International Projects Group (IPG) is Rexel’s team of specialists to Large Capital Projects. We focus mainly on projects in:
Combining the Rexel Group sourcing and logistic networks throughout the world, with our solid and dedicated team of professionals focused on the large project business, Rexel IPG is today a leading player and a trusted partner to optimize services and solutions for electricals on your project.
Our structure and experience allow us to fully customize the assistance we will provide you to best fit your needs and deliver smooth execution optimizing cost, time and quality.
rexel ipg is part of the rexel group, a major & healthy group
Rexel is a global leader in the distribution of sustainable and innovative products and services for automation, technical supply and energy management, addressing three main markets - industrial, commercial and residential. In 2014, the Group recorded sales of € 13.1 billion with an operating profit of € 649 million, and a net income of € 200 million. The Group supports customers around the globe, wherever they are, to create value and run their businesses better. With a network of some 2,300 branches in 38 countries, the majority of the Group’s 30,000 employees, are in daily contact with customers (electrical contractors, commercial and industrial clients).
Rexel is listed on the Eurolistmarket by Euronext Paris (compartment A, ticker RXL, ISIN code FR0010451203).
For more information, visit Rexel’s website at www.rexel.com
What We Do
We are much more than a simple electrical distributor. Let’s discover more in details how we can help you.
TECHNICAL APPLICATION ASSISTANCE
Expertise at your service, helping you design the most adapted electrical solutions, select the right products and perform material take-off.
SUPPLY CHAIN CONSOLIDATION
Complete range of electrical material that meets applicable industry standards; Global and competitive sourcing strategy.
► Read more
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Experienced staff on hand, helping you define and monitor your project-specific execution plan and optimize schedule.
PROJECT LOGISTICS SERVICES
Tailored on- or off-site material management ensuring the inventory and delivery are adapted to your needs, reducing surplus.
► Read more
We are here to simplify project execution, providing value-added sourcing, project and logistic solutions that help major customers maximize savings on their capital projects.
We simplify your project execution
Let us be there to manage supplies of electrical material, leveraging sourcing and project management experience, so that you will keep your resources focused on where your talents are most unique.
- YOU HAVE A LARGE CAPITAL PROJECT TO RUN. IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU NEED TO...WHAT REXEL IPG DOES TO ADDRESS YOUR CRITICAL NEEDS
- Simplify project managementWe leverage our expertise and IPG MAPS project solution and deploy a purpose built execution process to give you better visibility on your projects.
- Consolidate information and product inflowWe provide optimal visibility on expediting and inventory status and adapt deliveries to your schedule and inventory constraints.
- Anticipate material needsWorking closely with your teams, we optimize our inventory by anticipating long lead time items to ensure orders are placed at the right time to meet your schedule.
- Deliver performance and savingsWe put our expertise at your service to implement the most competitive sourcing, execution and inventory management solutions
- Meet compliance & QA/QC standardsOur priority is your satisfaction in strict compliance with local ethical, governmental and international regulations. For this, we deploy rigorous quality control for our vendor selection.
- Focus on safetyEverything else would be meaningless without it. Compliance with local and international safety rules, procedures and HSE standards, is essential. Our staff will go through background checks as per your requirements.
WE OptimizE your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
The total cost of getting products delivered to your job site goes beyond the pure price of goods. We help you save money at each stage of the process:
Where We Are
As part of the Rexel Group, Rexel IPG is present in over 30 countries. Our experienced experts are located in key geographies across the globe, ready to provide their local and specialized support to your project site.
- IPG resources
- Rexel’s presence
- Rexel IPG can support
customers anywhere in the world